Saturday, February 20, 2010

Work it out, PF


Paul Frank- A decidedly juvenile brand but maybe we can make it work for a 17 year old? I say we give it a try. Some birthday gifts lend themselves to inquiry, but some can be the perfect inspiration one is looking for as winter keeps on dragging on...something I would never ever buy for myself but when wrapped pretty and handed to me, I may be forced to consider twice. This specifically, would be a 7th grade relic, and definitely a blast from the past. Since Paul Frank and I have this history, from back in the day... I have a certain fondness toward it. The only problem is getting others to realize its potential for greatness... or maybe just a cozy-cute look? Maybe...
If Chictopia can do it...
Maybe I can try it out too?



1 comment:

 

gold parties