Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Latest Attempts at Diversity


Here's a quick update of my current life patterns.
In my Chevy, I listen to country music (based on a recent discussion it decidedly is the only way to be while driving a Chevy)

Sometimes when I'm lazy I wear outfits consisting completely of things I have bought in downtown suburbia (Ann Taylor Loft, Moosejaw, Gap, so lame, I know) and my Sperry's of course. What all could even be more appropriate than this in a boat town?

At home when I'm feeling driven I run a mile on my treadmill since I'm olympic bound and all (to avoid embarrassment of running outside no matter how beautiful it happens to be out). Needless to say, I'm not much of a runner.

On Saturday nights, I have been known to try to steal a "No Dogs Allowed" street sign. This is to satisfy my "badass persona". Unfortunately I failed since it was cold and I lacked a proper wrench. Better luck next time.



And sometimes I channel my inner 5th grader and think animal pictures are really cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

gold parties