Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dally in the Ally and Spoon Ring


So it has been quite a long time hasn't it? What, 6 months? Yes. Well this whole summer has been amazing, maybe even the best summer yet...
Yesterday I went to Dally in the Ally in Detroit (which is kind of like a art/music festival in downtown Detroit that attracts a plethora of edgy people). Unfortunately I came straight from swimming and my dad didn't take me home first so I ended up going cholrine-y, in baggy sweats, a black fleece hoodie, and Nike trainers. Oh and it was raining! I was simply stunning. And then I had the incredible good luck of running into a few people. Who happened to get to see me in my soggy state. Lucky them!
While there, I got a ring that is made out of a spoon. It is so cute! And the guy who was selling them even gave it to me for $5 off. He must have felt bad for me. haha. He also had these really cool bracelets made out of forks where he bent a fork like a bracelet and bent the prongs (is that the right word) over a stone. They were very cool. My new goal is to create jewelry out of eating utensils. Except I think I may need to learn to use a welder first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

gold parties