Thursday, September 23, 2010

Twitter is stupid

Soooooo contradictory to the title of this blog post, I just joined Twitter. This doesn't mean I don't believe Twitter is stupid, it just means Iv'e joined in on all the fantastic stupidity Twitter allows me to be an active part of. And God knows we all need more stupid.....as if Facebook wasn't bad enough. So go ahead and join in on all the intelligent and exhilarating fun available for your pleasure at Twitter and go ahead, Follow me! @ginakayx get it? It's my first and middle name, with an x. How clever of me! And when you read it out-loud it sounds like Gina Cakes! Truly a breakthrough. I just can't stand it.

Oh! Speaking of all things ridiculous, I just found my absolute FAVORITE new video as follows:

Barney Pantomime fail WATCH IT. MAYBE 20 TIMES?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

gold parties